WHAT TO DO BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER YOUR DETOX
Preparation For Your Detox
1. Detox your mind- Coming in strong minded knowing you will get this done, placing your whys very BOLD will definitely keep you strong on your days on detox cleanse. Picture yourself walking across that finish line and imagine the clean feeling, energy levels, clearness to the brain, depression gone, anxiety gone, drop in weight, rejuvenated body, mind and soul. Alll these things may definitely happen and can make you feel like the real you.
2. Moderate your caffeine intake - Start cutting down on coffee. It will help you immensely while on your detox process. Many of us are addicted and part of your reason for even starting this or any detox might be because all of the coffee you need to live your daily lifestyle. You know you are going overboard and nothing addictive is good for the human body and once cut out of the daily diet the brain will sometimes cry for it (headache, anxiety, depression, irritation, lack of energy, etc.) Not all the time, but sometimes yes it will. So helping yourself before starting with erasing 1 cup of coffee (or more than one if you are a real coffee drinker) and adding herbal teas instead if needed will definitely make it easier when you are on the cleanse.
3. Clean out your goodies cabinet - We all have a cabinet which we prepare for movie night or for our kids that we sometimes we use for our own pleasures and go overboard or drown ourselves with all the backtracking that we do when we open it. By erasing that, we can help ourselves at those times we will be home and maybe thoughts will appear in our head like, “Only one little piece won’t hurt!” We are doing this investment in our bodies to help us come out of the hole we have dug ourselves in or to start something better. Let’s not leave traps to helps us fail.
4. Replace your water filter or stock up on filtered/alkaline water - Sometimes we have filters just to say we have them. We have never changed them. Best thing to have when cleansing your body is clean water. Alkaline water is great also for the taste, minerals and nutrients consumption and also helps with acid reflux. When you have a mixture of toxicity with clean food, they will not like each other. Drinking water that can help you feel good while detoxing body you can minimize or erase the negative moments that try and fight us (acid reflux). If you don’t have a filtration system in your home, the truest clean, healthy water is available for purchase at Sparn Detox. Water is driven around in hot trucks for many days, allowing chemicals from the packaging to seep in to it, and that can be harmful. Sparn Detox water is filtered and delivered the same day with no exposure to sun or any dry ice or other chemicals from delivery. That means it is fresh, very clean and contains real nutrients.
5. Make a shopping list and stock up before beginning your detox or get meals through a meal prepping service - When done with a detox you want to stay focused. When finished with your detox, if your fridge is filled with great, healthy foods you will feel so great you will not think about going back to malnutrition, which is what got you doing detox in the first place. Others find a meal prepping service with healthy meals. This is also a great way to stay focused afterwards. There’s nothing like grabbing your meals (freshly made) and not having to worry about what to cook. Here are some great companies you can try for yourself:
-Prime meals (Use code - SPARTAN for $30 OFF your first purchase!)
6. Keep Your Expectations Realistic - Know that you are not perfect. Funny thing, I never finished my first detox and now I do them like nothing. And even start off with 3 or 4 days with only water. There are people who hate fruit and vegetables, but once they start to taste the drinks will call me and tell me, “You guys are amazing! What do you put in these drinks? I never eat fruit and veggies because I don’t like them but these drinks taste incredible and they are very filling too!” And if you give up, you will always come back. Everyone does. Whatever you do will show. Of course, the more the better but you gradually grow into being a professional cleanser. In other words, one day of detox is always better than none. We are not perfect but we have feelings to let us know that our bodies in trouble.
DURING YOUR DETOX
1. For those that believe in a stronger, higher power than you, the body is too perfect to just be made from nothing. Come into this giving grace and giving the higher power and your body respect (prayer, meditation, yoga, stretching, massages) Your body is your only temple. Let’s act like it.
2. Drink lots of water - Half of the time we are eating, when really our bodies are asking us for water. Remember this is for your body, mind and soul. Not for your addictions. We also need water to push and clean all the liquids we are consuming from our metabolism, organs, kidneys and liver.
3. Yoga, Pilates, Gym, Cardio, walking (around the block) etc. - Your body needs you to move. You will be helping your metabolism, kidneys, liver and organs push any loads of toxicity through. Also toxicity flows out of your body through sweat. The skin is the biggest detoxing process your body has. Do not be afraid, these drinks are filled with what you need to do so. Just listen to your body and drink large amounts of alkaline (best water) water.
4. Sleep adequately
5. Help your body understand the better you
After Your Detox
1. After a detox stay away as much as you can from sugars, fast food, processed, and fried foods. Also I would stay away from heavy meats and simple carbs for at least one week. There are many others but these are the most damaging to the body, mind and soul.
2. Your body loved the ride. Keep filling it with lots of water, lime with cayenne pepper every morning, high fiber foods, probiotics and prebiotics (to keep your gut clean and filled with nutrients) and add something into your daily early morning consumption that will keep your brain in the game, like superfoods and vitamins.
3. It is easy to go back to the usual with a blink of an eye. Add a cup of celery juice or any other all-natural pressed juice every morning. Now when you are done with the detoxification process (smoothies with pulp) pressed juice is the next best thing to power up those cells with lots of nutrition. Starting your days with a healthy habit will definitely keep you focused throughout your day. We have many options on our page to choose from. A one-day bag with pressed juice can be dropped off at your home so you can utilize it throughout the entire week.
We know that these day, people don’t have as much time to invest in what it takes to maintain the healthy lifestyle they strive for. That is why we have created this system, to help you and everyone else feel better all of the time.
I am here whenever you need me. Locked and loaded with the juice.
CEO @ SparNDetox
Raul & the Team
a word from raul
My wife Ginna are the owners and operators of SparnDETOX. Together we set out to help people who are in need of detoxification, using only the freshest and highest-quality natural ingredients available.
The idea was inspired after watching my father suffer with Parkinson’s Disease. Seeing his experience sparked our belief in the importance of taking the best care of your body, as it is the only one you have.
We started to look up remedies to help him, and all that came up were pills and more chemicals that came with dangerous side effects. After searching and searching, one day we discovered micro-nutrients and the benefits of a diet rich in fruit and vegetables. We learned how micro-nutrients help fight free radicals in your body and from there, we set out to create nutritious drinks and make them available and accessible for anyone searching for options for a healthier lifestyle.
My father dealt with Parkinson’s for 24+ years. It is our belief that the power of detoxing is what helped my father's condition stabilize when Western medicine was not working. My father has since passed away, but he was always the reason and inspiration behind it all.
What makes spartan detox different?
NATURAL JUICES & SMOOTHIES
Our natural juices & smoothies are prepared fresh daily using the highest-quality fruits for an exceptional taste and experience that will help your body feel healthier and more energetic.
With the SparnDetox, you get a higher intake of fruits, vegetables, and herbs daily than other detoxes. Our packages are designed so you have a detox shake or juice often enough to avoid hunger and drops in blood sugar that you might experience with other styles of detoxing.
We know it's easier to stick to a plan with the right support. That's why we help ensure you follow your detox and complete it successfully. We are on your team. Once you try our detox, you become part of our ever-growing SpartanDetox family!
My Reason Why
Everyone placed in this world is given a task. A task to take care of something or someone. I am sure that my task is to help as many people as I can to stay healthy and free of disease. The man in this photo is my father. He would walk into a room and light it up, a man that everyone respected, a man that would help anyone in need.
My father's health took a life-threatening turn when he his doctor diagnosed him with Parkinson’s disease. This is a disease that kills you from the inside out. It cuts the signals your brain sends to the cells in your body that affect movement and removes all your energy from your body little by little.
One major thing that I learned from my father is that sugar is addicting and used by most people to feel better and cope with life’s down moments. I started extensively reading about sugar and learned that in many ways it can be as addicting as cocaine and has the same effect on the brain. It removes the dopamine in your brain which is what increases oxygen flow and improves memory while reducing stress. It was no surprise to learn that just about everything we eat contains sugar. My research has shown me that excessive sugar intake is very closely linked to many diseases.
Hindsight is (always) 20/20 but don’t you think that if my father would have learned all of this earlier he could have extended his quality of life? What if he would have cleaned his body with the right nutrients and juices that could have helped flush toxin out of his body every three months and reboot his cells. He didn’t need to be perfect, all he needed was to flush out some of the toxins. But he was a fighter. Now I choose to help others and fight for those people who need the benefits of detoxification for better health.